Marketing & communications intern for Governor of Poker
OrangeGames is a young online gaming company with a lot of ambition. We operate on the international market and we are expanding rapidly. Currently we operate several mobile apps of which Governor of Poker and Stratego are the flagships. Besides that, we offer casual portals such as: Spele.nl, Zigiz.com, Funnygames.nl and Gembly.com.
For the very popular titles of Governor of Poker series, with over 15 million downloads one of the top 5 poker games in the world, we are looking for a:
- Marketing & Communication intern
- 40 hours/week
As a Marketing & Communication intern, you get a fantastic opportunity to master all the aspects of the marketing and communication of this brand, while working within a very dynamic and youthful gaming company. We will provide you with a broad insight into the world of marketing with aspects such as, social content marketing, “growth hacking”, affiliate sales & marketing, data analysis, and email marketing.
What should you expect?
- Learning and experiencing many different commercial aspects and getting to know many different insights in the game industry
- Full participation in running projects, with supervision and support from marketing professionals
- Lots of room for own initiatives. These are highly appreciated!
- A dynamic internship with fun and enthusiastic colleagues
What are we looking for?
- Somebody that knows the social marketing channels
- Has at least interest in content marketing, but even better, has experience with content marketing
- Solid analytical skills and affinity with online marketing
- Someone who is independant, proactive and above all, creative
- Good writing skills
- Available full-time for a minimum of 20 weeks
- Excellent command of English
- Applied science education in Communication/Marketing (HBO)
- Interest in Poker is a big advantage
Moving to the Netherlands?
You are not the first: OrangeGames employs from all over the world, including France, Poland, and Turkey. This means the working language at OrangeGames is English.
We will help you with
Relocation: you will receive a relocation fee to cover for the costs of moving to Amsterdam
Paperwork: any bureaucracy related to your work permit, and help with registering for a bank account and a social security number
The language: Amsterdam is an international city with a large expat community, and if you speak English you will be to participate in daily life without any problems.
p.s. we also hire Dutch people 😉
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to work at an innovative, high-paced gaming company, located in Amsterdam
- An informal yet professional working environment
- An excellent internship-fee
- Room for personal development
Apply by sending an email to: email@example.com