Game Artist internship
OrangeGames is a young (online) gaming company with a lot of ambition. We operate on the international market and we are expanding rapidly. Currently we operate several successful Casual portals and Apps such as: Spele.nl, Zigiz.com, Funnygames.nl, Gembly.com, Governor of Poker (iOS + Android) and Stratego (iOS + Android).
Company introduction video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1cXLCSJKCM
All our products have a consistent high quality. We always strive to ensure this quality is upheld. We are looking for someone to expand our team with a:
- 2D Game Artist internship
- 40 hours/week
- A period of 6 months
As a 2D Game Artist intern, you will join our ranks as part of a team that has lots of experience in designing all aspects of a game. It is key to understand the audience to create designs for an addictive, fun and intuitive gameplay.
- Elaborate and execute the designs of OrangeGames
- Translate great ideas into even greater designs
- Design characters, game-interfaces, logo’s, game-levels and assets
- Help determine, and work within, a game style
- Animate different game assets
Desired skills & experience
- Good sense of shape, color, composition and animation
- Decent knowledge with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Ability to empathize
- Affinity with games
- Being a team player
Also nice to have
- Knowledge of Adobe Flash, 3D Studio Max, After Effects or Spine2D
- Experience in a similair position
- A good sense of humor!
Moving to the Netherlands?
You are not the first: OrangeGames employs from all over the world, including France, Poland, and Turkey. This means the working language at OrangeGames is English.
We will help you with
Relocation: you will receive a relocation fee to cover for the costs of moving to Amsterdam
Paperwork: any bureaucracy related to your work permit, and help with registering for a bank account and a social security number
The language: Amsterdam is an international city with a large expat community, and if you speak English you will be to participate in daily life without any problems.
p.s. we also hire Dutch people 😉
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to work at an innovative, high-paced gaming company, located in Amsterdam
- The opportunity to lead or work in a highly skilled and motivated team of young IT professionals
- An informal yet professional working environment
- An excellent internship-fee
- Room for personal development
Apply by sending an email to: email@example.com